March 25, 2017
Detroit Marriott Southfield Hotel
April 28, 2017
April 29, 2017
Register for Member Services and pay your membership dues online.
Regions & Sections
Latest Dental World
The Objectives of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, as stated in its Constitution, are to:
1. Elevate the character, education and professional ability of dentists by making available to them dental literature representing developments and opinions in dentistry.
2. Encourage practitioners to contribute to the professional literature and otherwise share their knowledge with their fellow practitioners.
3. Encourage, through annual awards, outstanding contributions to the art and science of dentistry and service to the profession.
4. Encourage personal contacts between leaders in the profession and those who seek advice on scientific technical or economic subjects.
5. Encourage dental students and foster advancement of their professional and scientific standards and encourage continuing education for all members of the dental profession.
6. Encourage improvement of the oral health of the public through prevention, therapy, and restoration.
7. Encourage fellowship among the membership and emphasize understanding of our professional responsibility to the public.
The Mission of the Pierre Fauchard Academy
Our mission as Fellows in the Pierre Fauchard Academy is to recognize and grow leaders in the dental profession, their communities and society.
Fulfillment of Objectives
The Academy fulfills its objectives through meetings of its international sections, its Annual Awards Luncheon, its presentations of the Fauchard Gold Medal, the Dental Trade and Industry Award and the Elmer S. Best Memorial Awards, its student Awards of Merit and its publication of Dental Abstracts and Dental World.