September 13, 2019
Delta Bassborough Ballroom
November 22, 2019
Tokyo American Club
Register for Member Services and pay your membership dues online.
Regions & Sections
Latest Dental World
Iowa Annual Report 2009
Posted September 26, 2009
During 2009, the Iowa Chapter of the Pierre Fauchard Academy has:
1) Hosted a banquet on Sunday, May 3, 2009 held in conjunction with the Iowa Dental’s Annual Session
2) Honored Dr. Fran Keith as the PFA Iowa Dentist of the year
3) Dr. Manuel Gomez,, from the University of Iowa, was the recipient of the PFA McLeran/Montgomery Award
4 )We also welcomed Drs. Scott R. Hansen of Charles City, Dr. Matthew R. Hansen of Mason City, Dr. Paul R. Smith of Davenport, Dr. Cynthia L.J. Phillips of Ottumwa and Dr. Clayton T. Parks of Cedar Rapids as new PFA Fellows to our organization.
5) We contributed $300.00 to help sponsor the University of Iowa'’s White Coat Ceremony held on May 7, 2009.
6) We held our annual fall luncheon at the University of Iowa Athletic Club on Friday, September 18, 2009 in conjunction with Alumni Weekend. Sara Dixon-Gale who is the Program Manager for the Iowa/Nebraska Primary Health Association spoke on Iowa’s 2nd Mission of Mercy
7) Encouraged PFA members and their staffs to participate in the Iowa Mission of Mercy (IMOM). This is an event that provides free dental care to those in need. It was held on September 25 and 26 at the Newton Iowa Speedway. Our chapter applied for a $10,000.00 grant from the PFA foundation, but we are in a no win situation. To apply for a grant in 2010, we
Dr. C. Fredrick Fuller Iowa Section Chair 3223 East 29th Street Des Moines, Iowa 50317