Chicago Midwinter Meeting - Invitation to a Reception and New Fellow Induction Ceremony
February 24, 2022 4:30 pm- 8:00 pm
*City of Chicago Vaccination Requirement for Indoor Dining:
- as of Jan 3, 2022 attendees must show proof of full vaccination.
- What counts as sufficient proof of vaccination?
- Valid photo ID (age 16+) and
- Vaccination Card
- Photocopy of vaccination card
- Digital record or app or
- Printed record from vaccine provider
The City of Chicago mask mandate also remains in effect for all public indoor settings. The new order does not include capacity limits.
Exemptions: The following individuals are exempted from the City’s Order and do NOT need to provide proof of vaccination:
- Individuals who have previously received a medical exemption, provided such patrons provide the covered entity proof of the medical exemption and a COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional within the last 24 hours prior to entering a covered location.
For more information please go to: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/reopening-business-portal.html
Maggiano's Little Italy- Amarone Banquet Room
Banquet rooms just west of the restaurant on Grand. Valet parking available for $20
516 N. Clark St. (Clark & Grand)
Chicago, IL 60654
Dr. Paul Obrock
Illinois Section Chair